Welcome to my personal webpage. This site serves as an archive for myself and anyone who is interested in my work. I am currently a Postdoc at the Robotic Systems Lab after concluding my PhD at ETH Zurich together with the robotics section of the European Space Agency. I am interested in application-driven robotics and robotic system design. A large part of my work is dedicated to the development of advanced locomotion techniques for space exploration robots. For information about me, check out the about page.
- 29.09.21 – I gave an expert opinion for Swiss television (SRF)
- 17.09.21 – I was presenting our research on legged robots for Space at the EPFL Virtual Space Tour Tokyo
- 14.06.21 – I had an interview with wired.com about legged robots for future planetary exploration
- 20.10.20 – Join our workshop on Planetary Exploration Robots at IROS (virtual)
- 05.08.20 – I gave a podcast interview with TechBriefs.com about legged robot and space exploration